 Technic / 6737
  Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript

(...) lol inconsequential. They could sell (...) Priorities. Whether we agree with it or not, LD has stated that they can only offer so much at a time. So what gets offered and what doesn't? To you, the decision to offer technic beams is a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript

(...) Given the sheer volume of LEGO that goes through eBay in any given week I would find it hard to label it as inconsequential. As a business person I would see it as a part of my own market that was being eroded by my inability to meet customer (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript

(...) Compared to their total retail sales, my guess would be that it is indeed incosequential. Just an opinion, of course! ROSCO (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript

(...) I wouldn't even begin to compare it to their total retail sales. I don't believe I did. If I gave that impression, then my mistake. However, I stand by my point that were it my company I would use it as a guage of what might be missing from my (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript

(...) And you think they're not doing that already? IIRC the Guarded Inn was pretty popular on eBay... ...and the Metroliner was fairly popular... (...and cypress trees and train doors if you want to consider parts as well as sets). Cheers Richie (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript

(...) I believe they're doing exactly that. Did my comments lead you to believe that I felt otherwise? (...) I think it's an excellent tool for all kinds of market data. It's a completely open arena. It's pure supply and demand. But in the end you (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript

(...) So you do think LEGO's got it right? (...) Are you serious? "...if it were my company I would use it...and try to remedy" implies fairly strongly that what you suggest is (in your mind) different to what's happening now. And the overwhelmingly (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)