 Technic / 6691
    Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) single shock absorber, which is kinda realistic. Most of today's road racing bikes have a single rear shock absorber, according to my experience. I also like the fact that is _does_ include one of the strangest technic bricks: The motorcycle (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off? —Miguel Agullo
     (...) I hardly knew those. Very neat! The whole range from 8202 to 8219 is worth looking at. 8216 is another beauty. (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off? —Steven Lane
   (...) I hate this part I have dozens, probably from the ebay lots I buy where people cant wait to get rid of them, but each to their own. My nomination for potw (once the current list is exhausted) would be the technic triangle which has come to the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I didn't say I liked the part personally, I just said that I liked the fact that the motorcycle sets included them. I believe that the part makes it easier for kids to build their own motorcycles. (...) My problem with the triangle is the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off? —Steven Lane
   (...) If you removed the 'excess' you would lose a lot of the strength of the part. Although I always thought if you removed the sticky out bit you could make an excellent heavy haulage tractor hitch. Steve (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)