 Technic / 669
Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:25:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Peter Jepsen writes:
I think that all three logins are created by TLG, so they could submit three
designs by themselves 'anonymously', so that we, the visitors have something
to look at while more data for the (rather sparse) website is collected and
formatted for us. They knew that we were hungry for new material on the
website, and came up with this, maybe also to encourage others to send in
their models.

I think that TLG either recieved no other entries, or the ones they got were
of minor changes to the main featured models of the set, and therefore not
really 'serious' contenders for "Model Of The Month".

Until I saw the direct links to these pages (e.g.
http://www.lego.com/advanced/m5p3.asp), I had been unable to progress beyond
the menu page that required you input the registration number as a password. I
have seen other comments on this problem.

I assume that they have not had much input as not many people have been able
to visit.

regards
lawrence