 Technic / 6643
6642  |  6644
Subject:
Drivetrain Problems.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:17:33 GMT

Have you ever noticed that 4 Technic Bush pieces aren't quite 4 studs wide?
Have you ever noticed that 8 Technic Bush 1/2 Type 2 pieces aren't quite 4
studs wide? This presents a problem when building a drive train. After
awhile these pieces move and the gears stop meshing together thus losing
power to the drive train. The only way to fix this is to make the drive
train wider than 4 studs. Does anyone else have suggestions?