 Technic / 6472
Re: New element in new Biolicle Va sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:14:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mark Koesel writes:
No, the regular Bahrak do not have these new friction pegs, but they do have a
new non-friction 3L peg (in light gray as expected).

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:Gqrsux.EM4@lugnet.com...

"Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote in message

In what sets (set number, please) have you found these new pins? How many
are included per set?

8550 - 8555 each have 2. I don't have the other new Bionicles yet to know if
they use them.

Huw

Didn't these black friction/axle pegs come in a classic Space set years ago?
I seem to recall having 2 black friction/axle pegs from back then, and now
they are in my Technic stuff.  I vaguely remember them coming from a space
set, tho I could be wrong.

Dave