 Technic / 6466
Re: New element in new Biolicle Va sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:34:23 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford writes:
Hmmm. That's interesting. If you're talking http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6927
(released 1981), the brickshelf instructions definitely look like they're grey,
not black. Were there 2 versions of the set I wonder? Seems strange LEGO would
produce a different colour for just 1 set. Has anyone else got this set with
the black pins?

Also, the inventory on peeron.com doesn't include them in this set
http://peeron.com/inv/sets/6927-1 at all, in any colour! There are many sets
containing the part (http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3749) in light grey, the only
other colour mentioned is dk grey. Intriguing.

ROSCO

Added .space and .admin.database

I think he meant this set:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6950