 Technic / 6458
Re: New element in new Biolicle Va sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:29:19 GMT

"Duckie Dave" <Duck@clowes-till-crafts.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
Well, it's new to me, a friction version of the 'technic axle pin', • 3749,
in
black.

http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3749.gif

Has this appeared anywhere else? It looks like it could be useful...

Huw

Are you sure it is a friction version, and not just black?

I ask because I picked up a used, non-friction black 'technic pin axle' • from
Someone at a past fest.

As Adrian has said, there were some non-friction black ones in some 1980's
space sets, but these are definitely friction -- they stop the right arm
from swinging about.

Huw