 Technic / 6460
Re: New element in new Biolicle Va sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 02:02:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Huw Millington writes:

"Duckie Dave" <Duck@clowes-till-crafts.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
Well, it's new to me, a friction version of the 'technic axle pin', • 3749,
in
black.

http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3749.gif

Has this appeared anywhere else? It looks like it could be useful...

Huw

Are you sure it is a friction version, and not just black?

I ask because I picked up a used, non-friction black 'technic pin axle' • from
Someone at a past fest.

As Adrian has said, there were some non-friction black ones in some 1980's
space sets, but these are definitely friction -- they stop the right arm
from swinging about.

I'd be disappointed (in LEGO) if there's both a friction & non-friction version
in the same colour. Up till now, such subtle differences were easily "sortable"
by colour, this would change that drastically. What space sets have the
non-friction version in black?

ROSCO