 Technic / 6404
Re: My Ambulators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:16:47 GMT

Welcome Brian! This is fun right?

Your Walkers are great and it takes real skill to build them. You certainly
have a talent for it as well as an understanding of the sheer mechanical
principals involved. I applaud you.

Wow, I can't wait to see this new one finished as well as what else you may
come up with! The center section looks impressive! Dude, as soon as your
done let me know, I wanna see.

Hey, thanks for the Gomgile pix! That Camera of yours Rocks! I think I know
what my next toy is!

Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Sadowski writes:
Hello everyone, this is my first Lugnet post. Yea for me :) I just wanted to
show everyone my lego creations. Ever since the Lego Mindstorms website had
an Ambulator contest about a year ago I've been fascinated with making them.
So after nearly a years work I'm unvieling my favorite ones here on Lugnet.

I find building ambulators, and especially bipeds very challenging, every
part needs consideration. Gravity, structural strength, power, mechanics are
all so important to the final design.

Well, check them out, I'd love to here anyones questions or comments.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Twodijits

Special thanks to the Legomaster himself, without him I wouldnt even be able
to post of Lugnet, thanks Eric :)

-Brian