 Robotics / 17052
17051  |  17053
Subject:
My Ambulators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:54:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everyone, this is my first Lugnet post. Yea for me :) I just wanted to
show everyone my lego creations. Ever since the Lego Mindstorms website had
an Ambulator contest about a year ago I've been fascinated with making them.
So after nearly a years work I'm unvieling my favorite ones here on Lugnet.

I find building ambulators, and especially bipeds very challenging, every
part needs consideration. Gravity, structural strength, power, mechanics are
all so important to the final design.

Well, check them out, I'd love to here anyones questions or comments.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Twodijits

Special thanks to the Legomaster himself, without him I wouldnt even be able
to post of Lugnet, thanks Eric :)

-Brian