 Technic / 6249
    bridge —Jared Schmitz
   Wow, what a negative response to my post about the new section. I was mostly testing to see if my first post would work and couldn't think of anything to say. Oh well, life goes on :) I was thinking of starting a bridge but I really have no clue (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: bridge —David Wegmuller
     Hi Jared, General stuff (sorry if it's OT): If you're interested in truss type of bridges (which can be built using Lego technic beams), check out this book: (URL) the link is broken, go to Amazon.com and search for "truss fun"). This is the link (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: bridge —Maggie Cambron
     (...) If by negative you mean people didn't really think the idea would go over too well, then I agree. If you mean the tone of the responses was negative, then I'd hafta say you ought to go and read some other threads if you really want to see what (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: bridge —Thomas Avery
     (...) (I've cross-posted to .trains. Bridges are important to that group as well.) I'd love to sit down and create a full-blown "Guide to Lego Bridges", but in the meantime, I hope these links will do: Reinhard "Ben" Beneke's Bridge Constructions: (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

         Re: bridge —Christopher Masi
     (...) I built a wee little lift bridge. (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

        Re: bridge —Adrian Egli
    "Jared" <furbykiller_99@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GnwDpK.8Lq@lugnet.com... (...) NOT uncommon, but sometimes. . . (...) start (...) appreciated. (...) Speaking as someone who said to himself one day "Humm, I wonder..." just experiment with (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)