 Technic / 6250
Re: bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 05:00:52 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jared Schmitz writes:
Wow, what a negative response to my post about the new section.  I was
mostly testing to see if my first post would work and couldn't think of
anything to say.  Oh well, life goes on :)

If by negative you mean people didn't really think the idea would go over too
well, then I agree.  If you mean the tone of the responses was negative, then
I'd hafta say you ought to go and read some other threads if you really want to
see what negative responses are!  I thought the responses you got were pretty
cordial.

BTW around here people take it as a compliment to be called a compartmentalized
dork-- heck some even brag about it! (I kid you not-- run a news search and see
for yourself!) Certainly no offense was intended.  :-)

All in fun,
Maggie C.

I was thinking of starting a bridge but I really have no clue where to start
and (being 16) I have very little engineering experience.  If you have any
tips, websites, books, etc. that I could use they would be much appreciated.

Thanks all

Jared