 Technic / 6227
    T.j's Tractor —Steven Lane
   T.j's kept very quiet about his new tractor (URL) looks great, he's even tested it. Now on one of my pages (URL) says if someone acheives a pull of 66% of my trucks maximum, then I'll publish my figure. Well As T.J has acheived almost 3kg I'd say (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: T.j's Tractor —Thomas Avery
   (...) Uh-oh, the cat's out of the bag! Steve has posted his number! I'm hoping to pull a little more than 3kg by using the tires from the 8466, but I doubt I'll reach 4kg. What surface did you place your truck on? I need to find a suitable surface (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: T.j's Tractor —Steven Lane
   (...) Figure! (...) I ran my truck on the same brown table that you can see on my site. It's a smooth shiny surface, perfect for adhesion between it and a rubber tyre. (...) I tend to break the surrounding structure, I haven't broken a gear in ages. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: T.j's Tractor —Jennifer Clark
   (...) surface (...) Speaking of optimum traction, has anyone seen Brazil? It was on last Sunday and featured an extremely cool Scammell truck with a pretty cool driver... was this a real Scammell truck or just something tarted up for the film? (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)