 Technic / 6149
Re: Straightening technic tubing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 05:55:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, James Brown writes:
Is there some secret technique to it?

I'm talking about the thin semi-rigid tubing that was used in the Podracer
sets for the "reins" to the engines.

I've got them in mind for a current project, but I'd like them straight, and
most of mine are curved (from being used in sets, or just from storage), and
they straighten about as well as a pipe cleaner.

Any suggestions?

<floating this idea back to the top>

Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

thanks,