 Technic / 6109
Re: 8448 - impressions and modifications
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:06:03 GMT

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
I finally got one through S@H the other week and have to say I'm glad I
reassessed it after getting a Silver Champion.  For a long time I was
avoiding both because I thought the new panels were awful, silly me.

Wow, what a coincidence. I got mine 2 weeks ago - ordered it with the Silver
Champion, I'd been debating whether to buy them for ages and decided to take
the plunge. I'm glad I did, these are my first Technic sets (not counting
the Mindstorms sets I have) as I've only been collecting the Star Wars sets
so far, but now the Technic bug has bitten me and I've got to try and hold
back from buying any other big sets ;)

Dan