 Technic / 6112
Re: 8448 - impressions and modifications
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 01:53:37 GMT

I love the gearbox, particularly the new bit that I'll call a single-sided
dog clutch.  Does anyone know if this part arises anywhere else? Has anyone
used it in a MOC gearbox?

If you are talking about the bit thats used in the reverse gear, there
are 2 in orange(!) on the boss roborider.

As for use in MOCs, its in the gear box of my 4wd ute. (although thats a
modified 8448 gearbox)