 Technic / 5932
Re: Large Crane MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 21:37:43 GMT

On the page it says 'the world's largest Lego Crane', but I'm not so sure it
beats Dennis' Monster Liebherr
(http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman/cmno04.html)
Also wonder if this might be the crane that's been announced for the Lego
event in Holland in two weeks time.... (hence x-post to loc.nl)

Duq

Thomas (T. J.) Avery <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote in message
Steve Lane sent me this link yesterday and I thought it would be of • interest
to many of you:

http://www.barkernet.com/news/current/rsna1999/

About mid-page, there's a small thumbnail pic of a crane along with the
builder. Click on the pic to see the full view.

It's pretty impressive. However, there are no details about it :-(

Thanks Steve!

TJ