 Technic / 5895
Re: Anybody seen 8466 4X4 Off-Roader in stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:14:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Hulliberger writes:
I posted a message about a week ago in this group regarding availability of
the 8466 4X4 Off-Roader in local stores, but it is so far down in the topics
now that I don't know how many people actually saw it that could help me
out.  I am looking for the 8466 set in stores and can't find it anywhere,
even in a big city.  No ToysRUs has it, Wal-mart, Target, etc, etc.  I can't
buy it on-line or at Lego Shop@Home because of delivery issues.  Has anybody
seen it, or bought it in retail stores?  Any info appreciated by e-mail or here.
Thanks, Eric

I haven't been to the local TRUs in Southern CA, but have been to LL-CA in
September.  Didn't see it there, many of the other large Technic sets were
in stock including the 8465.  Maybe it's changed?

The delivery prob, do you have a close friend or relative to whom you can
have it delivered then pick up? (A thought)

Adrian Egli