 Technic / 5893
Re: Anybody seen 8466 4X4 Off-Roader in stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 04:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Hulliberger writes:
I posted a message about a week ago in this group regarding availability of
the 8466 4X4 Off-Roader in local stores, but it is so far down in the topics
now that I don't know how many people actually saw it that could help me
out.  I am looking for the 8466 set in stores and can't find it anywhere,
even in a big city.  No ToysRUs has it, Wal-mart, Target, etc, etc.  I can't
buy it on-line or at Lego Shop@Home because of delivery issues.  Has anybody
seen it, or bought it in retail stores?  Any info appreciated by e-mail or here.
Thanks, Eric

(I don't typically read .technic, but this caught my eye)  I've seen 8466 in
TRU in Edmonton, AB, Canada.  No idea of price or much else, because technic
isn't my thing, but it was definately a big new technic 4x4.

thanks,

James