 Technic / 5894
Re: Anybody seen 8466 4X4 Off-Roader in stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 06:57:08 GMT

"Eric Hulliberger" <darkshadow79@webtv.net> writes:

I am looking for the 8466 set in stores and can't find it anywhere,
even in a big city.

Here, all stores I've been to that carry LEGO have the 8466 stocked!
I was somewhat surprised at the price of the thing.  It costs 35% less
than the Silver Champ.  I would have guessed initially that they had
the same cost.

Fredrik