 Technic / 5881
  Re: Technic beam colours

"Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> (...) else. (...) Give it some time and you'll see it, in fact on a paranoid day I'm sure I can see it on the white on my skip truck already. The real trick is to put a mint white brick next to your older ones (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic beam colours

(...) I agree, I find white suffers most from scratch's which then fill with dirt. That makes them look really bad. (...) I know the blue problem all too well, I noticed when assembling a wall of old and new blue bricks the green tinged old one's (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic beam colours

(...) Tip from a 'huge-amounts-of-bla...collector' = me: 1] At your garage or local tank-stop: buy Car-Interior Dashboard Spray. 2] Apply lightly on 'any' Lego and whipe with soft cloth ==> a] color fresh again b] visible disappearence of scratches, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic beam colours

Hi Klaas ;) Gotta try that, but jeez, Jennifer's comments sure do depress. I think the key is to keep ole mr. sun away. My oldest lego is from 30 years ago and now pretty worn and scratched from use. But way back when, we were fussy about using (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)