 Technic / 577
576  |  578
Subject:
Roboarm from Dave Baum's super book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:38:29 GMT

I wonder if someone can help me on a little problem with Roboarm.
I have built it, programmed it and it runs OK except the the arm does not go
down far enough to pick up.
I have measured the shortfall in  distance and it is exactly the height of the
base.
It is probably my bad building......has anyone else had this trouble ?