 Technic / 608
Re: Roboarm from Dave Baum's super book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 12:22:08 GMT

We haven't decided yet.  I'd like to make them available for other
hobbyists, but I'm not sure I want to give them away to my competitors if
I decide to write another book.  We really haven't dug into the legality
(or enforcibility) of making them available for "non-commercial" use.

You just put something to that effect on the license and if anyone violates the
liscence then you just sue them.