 Technic / 5537
Re: My new site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 03:23:15 GMT

This is great! I don't have any of the Power Puller wheels, but I want some now.

Could you show any more details on the mechanics of the model? I'd like to
see exactly how your motors and drive train are set up as well as the
suspension. Or is this part a secret too because of the challenge?

How about your power supply? How did you power your 4 motors?

I hope you get a good response to your challenge. I know from my experience
that it can be difficult to build a very strong model that has realistic
funcions such as a real drive train and differentials. I look forward to
seeing the entries and if I get a chance, I'll try to participate too.

T. J.

In lugnet.technic, Steve Lane writes:
Hi all

I've put together a site featuring my latest creation

http://www.geocities.com/steveroblane/legorotinoff.htm

Let me know what you think.

Steve