 Technic / 5536
Re: My new site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:32:21 GMT

Nice piece of work! Those power puller wheels really make it look tough.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

http://bobfay.50megs.com/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
"Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message
Hi all

I've put together a site featuring my latest creation

http://www.geocities.com/steveroblane/legorotinoff.htm

Let me know what you think.

Steve