 Technic / 5444
Re: Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 21:48:33 GMT

Daniel Crichton <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote:

"Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message
news:GFw4Hy.DC7@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic, Robert Fay writes:
I can play Mov, but I think yours is broken.

It works fine for me, sure it's not your software?

I used Media player and it works fine. You haven't said what the problem • is
or what software/OS combination your using.

Seems to work in Media Player, but not in QuickTime 4. What codec did you
use?

Dan

It works for me (once Geocities admitted that it existed). I'm using
Quicktime 5.01 on a Macintosh B&W G3. Doing  a 'Get Info' on the movie
indicates it is using the Cinepak codec.

Erik
--
Erik L. Knopp
Lugnet Member #61