 Technic / 5531
Re: 8466 4x4 Off Roader and 3800 Ultimate Builders Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 02:23:47 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Wouldn't those 'transparent pneumatic parts' be like the door-openers in
8448?

Duq

That's what I was thinking too...Lego used to call them "hydraulic" parts
but they must have realized that this was an inaccurate description of what
the parts really were, so they probably just changed the name to
"transparent pneumatic parts." Actually them seem a lot like shock absorbers
to me, except with the air suction system to keep them from "rebounding"
very fast as normal shocks do.

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com
http://cp5670.250x.com/TC/