 Technic / 5529
Re: 8466 4x4 Off Roader and 3800 Ultimate Builders Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:11:21 GMT

Wouldn't those 'transparent pneumatic parts' be like the door-openers in
8448?

Duq

"Grant Elliott" <KeysDezes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I finally got my copy of the new catalog and I have a few questions. • <snip>
Next is the 3800 Ultimate Builders Set.  The description says it contains
transparent pneumatic parts.  Does that mean Lego is finally introducing • an
electric air valve or does this set just recommend the standard practice • of
rigging a motor to a manual valve?
</snip>