 Technic / 5532
5531  |  5533
Subject:
Bionicle Card Tournament w/ Exclusive Prizes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:35:20 GMT

Yuou heard me! The outlet store is haveing this Tournament, and there are
some sweet prizes(to those in them). 1) just for entering u get a exclusive
card(T1), 2) You win, you get T2 which adds 100 t ANY mask you have! AND 2
of the Legoland Booster packs!(has anyone opened these yet???)

Friend of mines goiong for it, so we'll see how he fares!