 Technic / 5483
Re: scanning for new parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 03:04:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas (T. J.) Avery writes:
What I would like Lego to do is make more pictures and descriptions
available. How much would it cost them to post a few more pictures of 8466
(and others, too) on the Net or simply put more text descriptions? We could
get a better look at the beast and tell for sure what new and old parts are
available.

I'll tell you, if I knew for sure exactly what parts came with 8466, it
would help my decision to buy it or not. As it is, I'm waiting for a fellow
Lugnetter to get theirs and then tell us all about it.

Oh well, I don't mean to complain. I'm excited about the new sets (8465,
8466)and I'm glad that they're not too specialized/juniorized.

T. J.

That is a very nice idea...it would really help to know exactly what you're
buying. People would not be forced to find a parts inventory list or head
for Brickshelf to see what elements the set comes with.

Looks like the 8465 and 8466 will ship within a month! I can't wait...

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com
http://cp5670.250x.com/TC/