 Technic / 5477
5476  |  5478
Subject:
scanning for new parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:50:01 GMT

I received the new S@H catalog the other day, and, as usual,
browsed the photos of all the new stuff looking for evidence of new
parts - especially ones with a Technic bias/use.

I am intrigued by the photo of 8538.

First of all, there is an interesting looking part which appears to be
used to attach the arms. It looks like on of the new breed of studless
beams, but with adjacent cross axle holes.

And then there is the curious yellow arrow quite close to this same
piece. What is that?

If anyone has this set, I'd love to know.

JB