 Technic / 5312
  Re: Technic Parallel-Motor Assembly Question

Thanks for the replies! I think I now have some ideas of how this can done... (...) I thought that it might be something with the way the gears are arranged but could not really find a way around it...adding in some sort of lubricant seems like a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Parallel-Motor Assembly Question

(...) I have not tried my theory in practise but less gears and lower friction is always a prio. Try to keep things as simple as possible :) (...) LOL! Good luck with your project, hope you wont get sidetracked :) /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Parallel-Motor Assembly Question

(...) Yes I forgot about that - I did this in my (here we go again) tower crane (www.lugnet.com/~469...wercrane/) except I put bevel gears on each motor, both meshing with another bevel gear in the middle. Used it on the platform rotation (with old (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)