 Technic / 5027
Re: 5110 Cross Axles and Couplers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 21:09:36 GMT

mind ordering 2 for me?

Steven Lane wrote:

On the Lego web site accessory pack no 5110 is described thus:

If you want to add wheels to your TECHNIC creations, you need axles and
couplers -- in this set you get 4 axles in two sizes and 22 couplers in two
styles.

Does this sound to anybody like a description of the brilliant Technic
threaded axle complete with nuts which is what the package actually
contains. I actually overlooked this item and I really needed some, so much
so, that I've ordered three packs. I only found out when someone put the
correct description on Ebay. Well, their available even if they are wrongly
described :-).

Steve

(You could even use one to build a small scissor lift :-)).

--
Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com>
Lugnet NUT #872