 Technic / 5022
Re: 5110 Cross Axles and Couplers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 09:26:59 GMT

It indeed looks like they are threaded cross axles with 12 nuts!
Finally I can replace those I broke in my 8851 Excavator set...

Well you've proved my posting worthwhile.

Yes, thanks! I've ordered some from S@H thanks to your post so what's
your billing adress? LOL!

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/