 Technic / 4986
4985  |  4987
Subject:
5110 Cross Axles and Couplers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 19:05:23 GMT

On the Lego web site accessory pack no 5110 is described thus:

If you want to add wheels to your TECHNIC creations, you need axles and
couplers -- in this set you get 4 axles in two sizes and 22 couplers in two
styles.

Does this sound to anybody like a description of the brilliant Technic
threaded axle complete with nuts which is what the package actually
contains. I actually overlooked this item and I really needed some, so much
so, that I've ordered three packs. I only found out when someone put the
correct description on Ebay. Well, their available even if they are wrongly
described :-).

Steve

(You could even use one to build a small scissor lift :-)).