 Technic / 4986
  5110 Cross Axles and Couplers

On the Lego web site accessory pack no 5110 is described thus: If you want to add wheels to your TECHNIC creations, you need axles and couplers -- in this set you get 4 axles in two sizes and 22 couplers in two styles. Does this sound to anybody (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 5110 Cross Axles and Couplers

(...) Is that really true? *refuses to believe the news in the news* Have you got the pieces so that you can confirm this? Sorry for being the non-believing type ,) /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 5110 Cross Axles and Couplers

(...) Ehm. Perhaps I should have done this check before I questioned your facts: (URL) indeed looks like they are threaded cross axles with 12 nuts! Finally I can replace those I broke in my 8851 Excavator set... /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 5110 Cross Axles and Couplers

(...) That's ok :-) (...) Well you've proved my posting worthwhile. Steve (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 5110 Cross Axles and Couplers

(...) Yes, thanks! I've ordered some from S@H thanks to your post so what's your billing adress? LOL! /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 5110 Cross Axles and Couplers

mind ordering 2 for me? (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 5110 Cross Axles and Couplers

(...) I'd like to help but it's uneconomic for you as you have to pay two postage's then there's changing all the money, working out oversea's post and the fact Lego hate my debit card so I'd have to put it through my sister's account and borrow her (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.technic)