 Technic / 4961
Re: Lugnet acronyms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 01:39:39 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.technic, Gaurav Thakur writes:
This is probably a really stupid question, since everyone here seems to know
what these mean, but could someone tell me what "MOC" and "AFOL" stand for?
Thanks...

With pleasure!
http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/

Enjoy!
-Shiri'

Thanks for the information everyone! Now I can finally tell what people mean
when they create a topic called "Yet another MOC" or something like that.
That acronym list is very useful...

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com
http://cp5670.terrashare.com/TC/