 Technic / 479
Re: Alternate 8888?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:27:31 GMT

Hello

Mark Koesel <koesel@umich.edu> schreef in berichtnieuws
FMqL0I.1MD@lugnet.com...
I'm not sure I understand your reply.  When you say "This picture" • do you
mean the book shown as being the 8888, or the catalog scan itself. • What do
you mean by "Technic Folder"?

A Technic Folder is a little catalog inside a Technic box. this
catalog only shows the technic models...

Anyway, just to be clear, if you look here you will see the US cover • for
this
book:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8888

It is clearly different from the one shown in the scan in question.

that is right, the european version also has this cover. In this
little technic catalog they have used the wrong picture...

I hope I am not confusing you more with my bad english...

greetings
Maico Arts
maico@m-arts.demon.nl
msx-nbno@m-arts.demon.nl