 Technic / 4788
4787  |  4789
Subject:
Andrew Eade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.people, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.year.1999
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 15:19:05 GMT

Andrew Eade please contact me at arcanamachi@netNOSPAMzero.net about
Amazon/Jungle and Jet/Judge Throwbot/Slizer sets. I found 200+ at a dollar
store near where I live and wanted to know if you still need any.
P.S. Imp going for them all anyway so its no problem either way.
Remove NOSPAM to respond.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.