 Technic / 4705
  Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...

(...) I always thought ZNAP was Lego's answear to K'nex (spit!), which is probably why it failed, nobody want's either. Of course K'nex is a huge failure, shame the people who make it (and the people who buy it) haven't realised that yet! :-). Steve (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...

(...) Check out (URL). This is an Australian company that has built a sizeable market in providing science workshops to school children using, among other things, K'NEX Sure, they might have tried LEGO, but they way kids in classrooms treat any (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...

(...) For $99, you can buy an 8x4 foot roller coaster or a 5 foot tall Rube Goldbergian ball machine. (I have both, and they're both quite cool) K'Nex definitely has it's pros, especially for large constructions. And the parts are even more of a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...

(...) I'd be the first to admit that I should give up anti Bionicle and anti K'nex rants and go a get a life but I can't beleive you and Ralph Hemple defending this cr*p. (Incidentally I intend to get a life once I've got some more bricks at this (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...

If you decide to make this thread any longer, please change the group... (...) K'nex and LEGO are meant for different types of building, IMO, so one does not exclude the other. (...) Hah! I've used clone bricks if I can't tell the difference at a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...

(...) Or $35 each, at after-Christmas sales. :) :) Actually, one thing that K'nex (the company) is doing right is to reissue their 'classic sets'. The Roller Coaster and the Big Ball Factory reappear on store shelves every year, right around (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)