 Technic / 4236
4235  |  4237
Subject:
Dissecting a micromotor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:56:23 GMT

A while ago, I could have sworn I saw a website that described how to take
apart the red micromotors, but now I can't find it.  I've got a micromotor
that won't unjam (who doesn't :-), and I figure a look inside can't hurt.
But I can't get the thing completely apart.  All I can do is take the back
off and admire the motor internals.  The section that holds the gears
remains inaccessible.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Jake