 Technic / 4149
    Re: a question for those with lots of technic —Henry Chea
   (...) I have made my own supercars (sorry I haven't made a good website for them yet), including a Honda CRX, a Honda NSX, and a McLaren F1 LM Roadcar. These are all approximately to the scale of Lego's supercars, although the McLaren somehow (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: a question for those with lots of technic —Jennifer Clark
   (...) I am certain I tried this (unsuccessfully!) in a moment of foolhardiness about 20 years ago, when things like the size of the tyres on the truck didn't really bother me. (...) Sortof! The wheels on the trailer of those vehicles are often very (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: a question for those with lots of technic —Henry Chea
   (...) True, the triangulation of a real transport truck's structure would help make the trailer strong, but the weak point IMO would be the black pegs that connect all the pieces together. There's just too much freeplay at the joints, and loading a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)