 Technic / 4130
Re: MIBO...(holy smokes look at those turrets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 01:08:17 GMT

Krusty <surfside_guy@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
so I'm looking over
http://207.236.16.161/JinSato/MindStorms/TetuJin/Images/mibo-1024.jpg to
sort of see what it's made from (GREAT robot by the way, I know it's old
news to most of you, but it was my first time...heh) and it suddenly • struck
me how many turrets that thing takes...

wow, I count, like, 6...man, those things are expensive (about $10 a piece • I
think) and I only have one from my 8446...heh, I guess no MIBO for me for • a
while...anyone know of an english site that lists the parts you need for
that thing? Other than the turrets, it looks fairly standard...

There's a parts listing at the bottom of this page:
http://www.mi-ra-i.com/JinSato/MindStorms/index-e.html

All I can say is WOW!!

Gary