 Technic / 4123
Re: MIBO...(holy smokes look at those turrets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 14:25:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic, David Arnon writes:

I can see 7 turn tables (one for the head), 2 RCX bricks (even more expensive)
which implies up to 6 motors, 2 Rotation sensors, about a hundred chain links,
and ... 16 think rubber bands/tires (on it's feet - I don't think I have that
many although I have 7 turn tables...)
I also seem to remember (I can't see it in this picture) that it has at least
one light sensor (maybe more).
Apart from that... piece of cake!

5 Rotation sensors
5 Motors