 Technic / 4122
Re: MIBO...(holy smokes look at those turrets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 13:49:22 GMT

"David Arnon" <arnon@NOSPAMsilicon-value.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Martin Eriksson writes:

You need 5 rotation sensors, 5 'normal' motors, 1 micromotor, 98 chain • links
22 technic triangle, 7 technic turntable, 6 shoch absorbers.....116 • technic
pin with friction and a load of other parts (2 RCX) of total 890 parts.

/Martin Eriksson

OMG - 5 rotation sensors?! how the $#%& am I going to get 5 rotation
sensors (here in Israel...) ?
No touch / light sensors?

No touch or light sensors on thr original model.

And, by 'normal motor' do you mean the new geared motors or the old fast
motors?

Normal, bad choice of word, with normal I mean a RIS motor (the new one),
but with
a little crativety you can use the old ones as well, Its a quite complex
intructions, and I've got them in japanese witch I can't read (I have the
original book).

/Martin

- David