 Technic / 3980
Re: 8082 Universal set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 00:04:17 GMT

Well, I built the VTOL plane, but as I just got the set for parts, I never
bothered building any of the other models. And I agree, the switches are
extremely useful, and getting harder & harder to find...

ROSCO

Gaurav Thakur <cp5670@supermail.com> wrote in message
I won this set off a auction a few days ago and am just wondering what to
expect. I needed several of the electric components (polarity switches,
cables, micromotor, etc) and some of the models looked pretty interesting
too. The forklift in particular appears to be unusually fascinating • (judging
from the Brickshelf scans) in terms of functionality. Does anyone here • have
this set? If so, what are the models like and which is probably the best • and
worth building first?