 Technic / 3981
Re: THE MYSTERY HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 01:07:05 GMT

The semi-god translating much humor event is! Superior to the presence of
nothing forward, likely. As for this is incase of me or perhaps rebellion of
the automatic machine.

In lugnet.technic, Dave Forrest writes:
http://babel.altavista.com/translate.dyn?lp=ja_en&doit=done&url=http://www.isogawastudio.co.jp/legostudio/modelgallery.html

AltaVista now translates Japanese!!!!!!

I can finally read the LEGOstudio pages!

YEA!