 Technic / 3978
3977  |  3979
Subject:
8082 Universal set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 20:04:34 GMT

I won this set off a auction a few days ago and am just wondering what to
expect. I needed several of the electric components (polarity switches,
cables, micromotor, etc) and some of the models looked pretty interesting
too. The forklift in particular appears to be unusually fascinating (judging
from the Brickshelf scans) in terms of functionality. Does anyone here have
this set? If so, what are the models like and which is probably the best and
worth building first?

Thanks,
-Gaurav