 Technic / 3978
  8082 Universal set

I won this set off a auction a few days ago and am just wondering what to expect. I needed several of the electric components (polarity switches, cables, micromotor, etc) and some of the models looked pretty interesting too. The forklift in (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8082 Universal set

Check out (URL) - David (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8082 Universal set

Well, I built the VTOL plane, but as I just got the set for parts, I never bothered building any of the other models. And I agree, the switches are extremely useful, and getting harder & harder to find... ROSCO Gaurav Thakur <cp5670@supermail.com> (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8082 Universal set

Thanks for the replies. I built the forklift model and apart from a few design glitches (which can be corrected easily), the function switch system has to be one of the most innovative ones I've seen! There is essentially a platform on which the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8082 Universal set

You might want to help Kevin at Brickshelf. The scans at (URL) and (URL) need some work. Wonder if Kevin needs more scans? (23 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8082 Universal set

(...) Actually the funny thing is that the "8082" link only has the first 20 or so pages but the "8082/under-repair" link has the entire manual. If anyone would like for me to scan the pages anyway, let me know (my scanner isn't very good though). (23 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)