 Technic / 3937
3936  |  3938
Subject:
Filtering out Bionicle/Slizer/Roboriders posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:49:06 GMT

I read the Technic news group regularly through the web interface.
Lately I've noticed that most of the posts to the Technic group seem to be on
the new Bionicle/Slizer/Roboriders themes, as was recognizes by Todd by
starting three new news groups for them.

While I'm very happy a lot of people seem to be interested in the new
themes I personally have no interest in them and for me the Technic news group
is simply filled with noise. I really see no connection between those models
and Gennifer's models, Amnon's clock and other great _technic_ models. I simply
can't see these themes as part of the Technic spirit.

So, Is there any way I can filter those posts out of my web interface?
(I guess it's a question for Todd unless somebody else knows the answer)

Thanks, David